xoxos summer 2017 Official Version

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Its our choice if we want to buy something off you.
The fact that youre only selling it for $20 just makes it more tempting.

Youve made some genuinely good and unique stuff that I would never create.
Im more interested in playing with these creations than creating these playthings.

When youre eating a meal you dont think with every mouthful that youre taking that from someone else, do you?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

more recordings of angle and black doing "procedural"/"chaos"
https://xoxos.bandcamp.com/album/uav
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Pytchblend wrote:America doesn't seem to be agreeable; can't you come back to the UK?
He's on the MI5 blacklist.

you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

so does this mean vst's aren't for sale anymore? tried to buy one about 24 hours before reading this...

just sent you some stuff and $10 back,

i should change the notice on my website, as tbh i check my email about once a week now. tuesday i was using a stump grinder and moved a small hill, i'm not sure i've ever exhausted myself so much before.

not quite ready to close the webpage, kind of surprised when people use it! sorry for the lateness -

KVR is so quiet without you! Hope you come back and tell us of your adventures.
:hug:

Pytchblend wrote:KVR is so quiet without you! :hug:
haha, so true

hope you are doing well sir

deleted
Last edited by fforet on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

what a dude

tain't me. finally got something to show off, camera isn't up to our lumen feed tho

still a long way to go in terms of piloting, the punch (vertical ascension) visible at the beginning is pretty impressive for an 8mm brushed build tho :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXIV2Ls5v0E

i'm not going to track down the original source of that item,

i'm sure

"someone was only having a bit of fun"

remember people

i've now given over a decade of testimony to covert abuse
enough to emigrate to the other side of the planet

..sure kinda looks like me though,

you gotta ask yourself, why is it __that__ important to someone. to even do.

"oh this is just a joke" "this is what people do, make jokes about xoxos with pictures, even tho he never around, it's normal"

all that stuff i said you know, if you think about it. because i've been f**ked and f**ked and f**ked and f**ked and f**ked. years of being f**ked, in front of you all. watching you all watch me get f**ked. understandably, none the wiser.

that's your culture right there.

What on earth are you referring too?

All we've heard are your stories of being harassed by people in your local community and being targeted by the masons/illuminati. Thats my interpretation anyway.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

its will forte, from that apocalypse movie, in the picture

Lobster meme

Return to “xoxos”