Happy Holidays xoxos

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just wanted to say happy holidays. I've used your VSTs both free and paid for quite some time. I enjoy them and wanted to say thanks for making them.

I hope you find some time to enjoy yourself this holiday season.

Al

unlikely, past my bedtime and still trying to track down a bit of dsp from the 1970s. my fault of course for not understanding the terms people care to communicate it in :(

i could bitch about it but we all know the real bitch is me for wanting to get their stuff. terrible waste of a life but it keeps me off the streets. god i wish people loved people.

thanks for kicking the milk crate over my way :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

re: whistling, unlikely, in so many words, not my favourite thing to synthesize..
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

"re: whistling, unlikely, in so many words, not my favourite thing to synthesize.."

Sorry for a bad suggestion. Maybe I'll think of a better one sometime later.

Return to “xoxos”