vst downloads

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

eventually (unfortunately the class B style of "eventually" which means "maybe") i'd like to upload some vst here. it's a bugger/slow to do tho. itm previously commercial vst are free to redistribute for free, either privately or by unrestricted/unincentived/untracked download. this means you cannot sell them in a "big vst download" set or something and "charge for the convenience". why i even typing this. i'm gonig to go smoke a bowl and mop some tiles now.

west papua
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Thank you for the uploads!
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

explodelay don't work for me , but I search your VSTi " Float " ( 2015 release year ) to try it . where find it ? THX

no, it is not, because over there are only the freeware plugins. Float was never freeware so we have to hope Xoxos will upload it here, eventually.
Disclaimer: This post is not meant to insult or attack anyone. All terms that can be considered as patronising, antagonistic, rude or even arrogant and snide are a mere result of my limited abilities of the english language.

Yes, Float isn't Freeware, but I lost the demo :? .... And Cazimi ? I read something somewhere about. I would like discover it , if too late ? :?

eventually..
added radian
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/radian-by-xoxos

added float
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/float-by-xoxos
one of my favourite synths, understanding the concept improves use.

i'd still like to provide you with synths engines

but you society too stupid for me to afford

just in case anyone ever says, i'd like to publish some audio engines from someone who spent a long ol time doing and thinking about that.

btw, if you decide to go tell teh folks you lik about float, provide them with a link to the product page, as searching "xoxos float" does not return it.

it does return 20 xoxos vst, but not float. so i don't know ho wanyone suppose to fine it.

xoxos wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:29 pm west papua
Man, that's an awesome synchronicity! Only yesterday, I was watching scimandan debunking the Mandela Effect. :ud:

Erisian wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:57 pm scimandan debunking the Mandela Effect. :ud:
there's another prominent youtuber video excusing west papua concurrently as well, because there's a war going on there no one knows about atm.

"these people will be safer if we just let us continue to b******k them" so you can feel assured in case you accidentally got informed. i've seen years of pictures of filleted bodies, the actual (non-youtube safe) information that gets out never gets more than 2000 global views.

anyway. no point in discussing it, especially here.

Xoxos , Great THX for download links added ( Radian, Float ) :) ( I regret not having come earlier :ud: ) . Can U add link for " Cazimi " please ? :tu: THX

Does anyone have Syng3 or Modal?

Return to “xoxos”