Enzyme 1.063 is now crashing Bitwig

Official support for: humanoidsounds.co.uk
killmaster
KVRian
1075 posts since 5 Oct, 2003

Post Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:36 am

O no for me cause I was starting to get back into Enzyme and now it crashes as soon as I start tweaking settings. I hope the developer is still attentive to it but I suspect not. Anyone else having issues in your prospective DAW?

Ranoka
KVRist
206 posts since 4 Jun, 2018 from The UK

Re: Enzyme 1.063 is now crashing Bitwig

Post Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Humanoid Sound Systems closed their doors last month and specified that there will be no more development on their plugins. However at the last moment they said there was some interest from people to buy the rights and source code to their plugins. So potentially there may be a new owner that may carry on developing the plugins. However at the moment things have gone quiet unfortunately.

There's this related thread:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=513997

killmaster
KVRian
1075 posts since 5 Oct, 2003

Re: Enzyme 1.063 is now crashing Bitwig

Post Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:06 pm

Ranoka wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:29 pm
Humanoid Sound Systems closed their doors last month and specified that there will be no more development on their plugins. However at the last moment they said there was some interest from people to buy the rights and source code to their plugins. So potentially there may be a new owner that may carry on developing the plugins. However at the moment things have gone quiet unfortunately.

There's this related thread:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=513997
Thanks for the reply! Hope someone can continue it!

Return to “Humanoid Sound Systems”