Samples from my Maize Project??

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello guys what is the best place to store my samples that i used for Mazie Sampler project?? I have worked from the desktop where my samples reside then I move them into my project folder once I launch my project again it's trying to find the samples that i had before so I placed my sample folder to its original place loads fine is there a way to fix this?? or a tweak in the mazie project to point to the new path??pls help thank u cheers!!

issue is not resolved...

If you move samples after saving your project they won't be found when you re-open the project - as you now know. Simply navigate to the samples new location when Maize Sampler complains the samples can't be found then save your project again to your project folder. After doing this your project should open complete with all used samples.
ImageSamplesphere

Samplesphere wrote:If you move samples after saving your project they won't be found when you re-open the project - as you now know. Simply navigate to the samples new location when Maize Sampler complains the samples can't be found then save your project again to your project folder. After doing this your project should open complete with all used samples.

Going to agree with SampleSphere on everything they suggested.
Also, I find it good practice to make a main folder for your plugin projects, then make subfolders within the main folder for each project you may have, also containing the samples for that particular subfolder project.

Hope that makes sense.

Yes I completely agree would have been good if Maize sampler would have also search through subfolders because I had made a drumkit of about 255 that contain subfolders and it I had to go through each one trying to load the whole project but this time within the project folder but I've already made a small complain to the developer I know he's the only one not much you can do but he's got an awesome software!!!

By the way thank you all for responding and have a happy Easter weekend

Return to “Maizesoft”