ADSR configuration in MS 2.4.2 - 2.5.1 -2.5.2 (updated)

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, here are 2 screenshots with the ADSR settings in the versions of maize sampler 2.4.2/2.5.1
adsr maize 2.4.2.PNG
adsr maize 2.5.0.PNG
You have to enter the parameters in the instrument and sample configuration.

I hope it will help you.

Regards!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BeatMaker_xyz on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thanks for this mini guide. It helped resolve the problem with clicks during sample playback.

Sadly for round robins you now have to slide off the first sample, click on the second sample, edit the 4 parameters for the second sample and then slide the first sample back in place for every sample. For four round robins... yeah. Stacking notes on top of each other for round robins was never a good idea, but this makes it intolerable.

If it helps I tend to go A-0,D-1,S-2,R-0.1-0.2 in group
A-1000,D-500,S-30,R-1000 on notes.
Dunno if that's right...

Thanks a lot! It makes a big difference in the ADSR behavior!

I just wish there was a way to apply this to round robins too. Otherwise one could go easily insane manually edit each samples...

I have used this configuration in the last update of my plugin 808 Bass Module 3 using version 2.5.3, in my opinion it is very acceptable.
In the attack I used the recommendation of bigcat1969, Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMz5OGjk-YY
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Maizesoft”