Sample Group in Maize...

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Everyone

Been playing around with Maize Sampler 2 and I like it!! but question is there a way of creating presets?? I created a map point samples for drum kit 1 as a group1 and then drum kit 2 as my group2 when playing either groups you can still here samples on top of each other I thought the purpose of the group list is to make separate presets, please help unless its not possible and the only way is making only one VST instrument per samples , should be like presets samples like building a library of your drum samples to use in a studio just like one VST with all your drum set kits....

Also request should have Undo /redos and when taking all samples waves to auto map them for you. this is kind of daunting doing one by one sample to assign to each keys..

From what I understand, groups are more like layers.

Incase anyone needs help below is the method to creating different groups different drum or instrument presets like stated below..

From Xiang
There is no concept of presets in maize sampler, but it has instrument and groups. Different groups in a instrument can be used as different sub instrument. Make sure you change the group selection type to manual or by midi program, so they don't play together. You can tell the selected groups by the color of this tab. If a group is "selected", it will produce sound.

About sample map, you can add multiple samples at one time and choose to layout them evenly at the mapping dialog. If the samples already have mapping info embedded in the file, it will pick that up.

So, I’m not understanding. The person asking was asking for how to switch to a whole new set of drums at the click of a button. How do you do that on Maize?

TrunxKraft wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:02 am So, I’m not understanding. The person asking was asking for how to switch to a whole new set of drums at the click of a button. How do you do that on Maize?
After you map a group, export it. If you make a map of 16 groups say, it loads them all when you load the plugin. So in most cases it is best to export each group alone. you could also fiddle with the button settings and label settings to show and switch between groups instead of instruments in the gui designer.

TrunxKraft wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:02 am So, I’m not understanding. The person asking was asking for how to switch to a whole new set of drums at the click of a button. How do you do that on Maize?
Keep in mind things in Maize have changed a lot since the original post.

The recommended method now is to make each preset as a separate MSE file and have the plugin player load them using the Load Instrument button.

Ok. I think i understand thank you.

Do you have any recommendations on what resource i could access that will give me some sort of template on how to create the assets for me GUI?

Return to “Maizesoft”