Important Features Request

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I'm requesting 2 important features that I think could make libraries made by this software 200% better.

1. The option of different path for audio sample. Allow for *.mse files to be store on another drive different from the VST folder. Most libraries allow to have samples on a different location from the *.dll VST installation files. Maybe have a *.ini file next to the *.dll file that tells is where to look for the *.mse files. Also this takes away precious space on the OS drive when running an SSD drive.

2. Audio compression. Allow for FLAC or any lossless compression format. This will allow for smaller libraries on libraries with long samples.

Thanks for a great product!

Juan

javila wrote:Hi,

I'm requesting 2 important features that I think could make libraries made by this software 200% better.

1. The option of different path for audio sample. Allow for *.mse files to be store on another drive different from the VST folder. Most libraries allow to have samples on a different location from the *.dll VST installation files. Maybe have a *.ini file next to the *.dll file that tells is where to look for the *.mse files. Also this takes away precious space on the OS drive when running an SSD drive.

2. Audio compression. Allow for FLAC or any lossless compression format. This will allow for smaller libraries on libraries with long samples.

Thanks for a great product!

Juan
Audio compression is already available, some of my drum machine plugins are based on 24-bit FLAC files.

Return to “Maizesoft”