Version 2.31 Crashes Sonar X3

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I just create a new simple instruments in Maize Sampler Editor and every time I hit play it will randomly crash Sonar X3. I took me a while to figured out it was the Maize player because when I freeze the track Sonar X3 doesn't crash.

I really need this working as I"m working on big project using Maize to create my VST instruments from a recording.

Thanks!
Juan A.

javila wrote:Hi,

I just create a new simple instruments in Maize Sampler Editor and every time I hit play it will randomly crash Sonar X3. I took me a while to figured out it was the Maize player because when I freeze the track Sonar X3 doesn't crash.

I really need this working as I"m working on big project using Maize to create my VST instruments from a recording.

Thanks!
Juan A.
Could you try my free drum machine (made with Maize) and tell me if you have the same problem?:

http://www.samplescience.ca/2015/08/vin ... ments.html

It's made with an earlier version of Maize, so maybe the problem is with the current version.

Whats up Javila,

I had the same issue in sonar x3 at first, Make sure Maize is closed when running Sonar.

Also make sure you have your instrument files associated with your VST in the Sonar VST folder. If you dont have the instrument files in your VST folder it will say no instruments on the VST panel and crash if you try hitting a key.

SampleScience - Nice VST this works great in sonar x3 without crashing for me!

jeffdbeats wrote:SampleScience - Nice VST this works great in sonar x3 without crashing for me!
Good to know! Thanks for trying it out in Sonar for me!

SampleScience excellent tool tell me how do I put movement in the graphics GUI ... are buttons? ?? as acionan with the keys to move ???
Thank you very much SampleScience. :wink: :help: :help: :help:

polartom wrote:SampleScience excellent tool tell me how do I put movement in the graphics GUI ... are buttons? ?? as acionan with the keys to move ???
Thank you very much SampleScience. :wink: :help: :help: :help:
What do you mean by "movements"? Are you talking about the meters? If so, there's very small meter on the default GUI when you load Maize Sampler. Find it and replace the image with one f yours, connect it to a channel and you're ready to go! :phones:

Return to “Maizesoft”