Error plugin vst3 for windows (maize 2.5.6)

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I'm experiencing an error with the vst3 plugins exported with maize 2.5.6 (also with the last beta) for windows, when you select a preset, it doesn't matter if it's a group or an instrument, when saving the project and opening it again, It gives error, I have checked other plugins exported with maize 2.5.2 and 2.5.6 and this error does not occur.
error vst3.PNG
I hope someone can help me because a month ago I sent an email with another question to the developer of maize and never replied.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I have created a simple instrument with 4 groups, it contains ms2 file

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-ukrt ... 4t1AQG8kfO

:arrow:

Well, it seems that this does not happen to anyone else .. only to me

Did a quick test of the vst3you provided in VstHost and latest Reaper on Win10 Home x64. Works just fine, it saves state. Maybe some kind of permission issue you are experiencing

I used to have problems because I wasn't exporting my VST3 properly. Here's how I do it now:

1. In Maize Sampler, export with VST for Windows (2&3) and tick 64-bit.
2. Click on export and replace the .dll with .vst3
3. In the folder where you exported your plugin: remove the .dll that added itself so the plugin extension is .vst3 and remove the .vst3 from the instrument folder name so it ends up being something like MyPlugin.instruments.
4. In the .instruments folder, I make sure my .mse files don't have .vst3 in them.

Following this process, I get error-free VST3 on Windows. I don't need to do anything special for VST3 on macOS.

Thanks guys for your comments.
I published a post in the support studio of FL studio and Xiang Cao contacted Reflex, from the FL team, it seems that he had to update the Juce framework. :wink:

Now it works correctly.

Cheers

http://www.maizesoft.com/download/msp/prerelease/

Return to “Maizesoft”