Pricing

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am interested in Muon Mk II. Can anyone confirm that I would have to pay separately for each version (2 Mac, 1 PC), if I wanted all three?

Thanks,

e.

I guess the chances of you using the software simultaneously on three different platforms are rather low - that would after all require three computers and three hosts all to be running in sync at the same time!

So if not for simultaneous use you could purchase one license and crossgrade to another version (which we do for free as many times as you need).

Hope this helps
Dave Waugh
Managing Director
Muon Software Ltd
www.muon-software.com

Super helpful, and a very fair policy, especially as your prices are very reasonable anyway. This gives me the option of getting started, and if I actually need two licenses, I could do so.

I'm a long time pc user who just bought a mac lappie. I am finding the pc preferable for production, and using the laptop for performance (very much solo at this point).

There's a Mac app I like called Numerology, and it supports AU but not VST. There is no way I am aware of to share presets b/w VST and AU. But there is a way to share VST presets, so there is a slightly crazy reason for wanting all three versions.

/e. Gets the credit card out/

Duly ordered now - I will use Paypal next time cause "Verified by VISA" is horrifying. I guess it's the way of the world. I see you provide alternatives, good on you.

Thanks for all your efforts,

e.

Thanks - your order will be processed as soon as we receive it from Worldpay.

You are right that it will be difficult to move presets between the AU and VST versions of the plugin. There's no automatic way I can think of either that it could be done. Thankfully Tau MkII has few parameters :-)

Kind regards
Dave Waugh
Managing Director
Muon Software Ltd
www.muon-software.com

oldish thread - still high up on page 1 so I hope it's cool, the topic is kind of related: I'm thinking about getting the Tau Pro and Bassline VSTis for my Mac.

I'm pretty sure I'll want the AU versions at some later date, would I need to purchase two licenses for either format? Not that it'd be the end of the world, they're inexpensive enough.

Marco :)

If you get the VST versions now, and need the AU versions in the future rest assured that you will be able to crossgrade for free. This has always been our policy for all customers. You can also crossgrade from PC to Mac or vice versa as many times as you wish (subject to a fair use policy :D)

Kind regards
David Waugh
Managing Director
Muon Software Ltd
http://www.muon-software.com
http://muonsoftware.blogspot.com

Return to “Muon Software”