DrumComputer Midi Recording

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can´t find a way to record the rolls and breaks to midi that are generated with Auto1 and Auto 2 or the Remix function.
When dragging and dropping the midi file from DC to the DAW, only the static rhythm without any effect or break/roll is exported. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Any help appreciated

within cubase the drag and drop works wonderful.
what daw do you use?

Are you setting the file length before dragging to your host? It is working well here in Reaper

neverbeeninariot wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:02 pm Are you setting the file length before dragging to your host? It is working well here in Reaper
Yes, before.

I wonder why SB needs a forum here if they aren´t able to reply to their customers?

sorry, forum might need to be defined.
to me its defined as an area where users talk to each other and to the company. for tech support with fast reaction times please use our support form. from the makers point of view, I simply dont have the time to keep on watching kvr, so I keep an coming here from time to time to collect feedback.

Good to know.

I at first was under the impression that this was heavily moderated by you.

Drum computer is my favourite rhythm tool! Thank you

auto1 and auto2 should be part of the midi file, if auto is activated.
file should be long enough (at least 4 bars).
the midi file basically records the drumcomputer playback, so if you can hear it by playing drumcomputer, it should be part of the midi file.

one thing I can think of is the Daw loop being too small. try the export with a daw loop (and export length) of 16 bars. that will give you the small and the big fills.
best rico :)

enCiphered wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:16 pm I wonder why SB needs a forum here if they aren´t able to reply to their customers?
I think they do pretty good here for a relatively small company, and as below - support through the site is the way to go.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”