Aparillo LFO rates not remembered

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just bought Aparillo, and using it in Reason. I've set the LFO rates to a low value for my project. I save the project. When I reload it, the LFO rates have reverted to maximum. I reset them, save the project, but the problem persists. Doesn't Aparillo remember settings within a DAW? It seems to be reverting to the original patch parameters as saved, but that's not much good.

Can confirm problem. In Studio One v3 the same.
64bit Win10
LFO Rate knob (in both lfo) become to minimum (yes, in my case not to maximum :lol: that strange) after reload project.

As well, found strange thing about transmission parameters to DAW (to automation area) - here no reaction during adjusting, while list of all parameters of plugin are show properly in DAW automation area.

Btw i install just now the latest version 1.0.4, and i not remember that in past version was the same problems, need will check.

Yes - i install v103 - both problems is missing here, all absolutely normal.

Added Hm strange, by click to support link in site, just opens empty page, fun.

I just tested it in both Cubase and Orion and it works properly in both.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:30 am I just tested it in both Cubase and Orion and it works properly in both.
Version exactly 104 ?

Yep.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

I reported it to Sugar Bytes, and they acknowledged the problem.
Also, I tested the AU version in HostingAU, and it works fine. I have yet to try it in Logic or ProTools, which are the only other DAWs I have.
Last edited by synthguy on Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

macOS 10.11.6. 3.3GHz MacPro. 16 threads. Same experience here in Reason 10.4.

Also. playback in Reaper is a DISASTER. While Reaper DOES appear to save adjustments to presets, Aparillo is UNPLAYABLE. Sounds like trashed buffers.

Does Sugar-Bytes monitor and respond to this forum?

So it's a Mac problem?

etyrnal wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:25 pm Does Sugar-Bytes monitor and respond to this forum?
I hope so. This is where their Support/Forum link takes us...

BONES wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:28 am So it's a Mac problem?
Not sure. You're obviously using PC. You have no problems with the LFO recall in Cubase, but I wonder about other DAWs, especially Reason?

I also tested it in Reaper. Reaper can't even play anything. This plug-in, in Reaper, sounds like there's a massive buffering problem that makes the plug-in non usable.

BONES wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:28 am So it's a Mac problem?
So, you create Patches from scratch? In other words, you select the init patch and then make your own patches?

I have made a few that way, yes, and I've been able to recall them without any problems.
synthguy wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:38 amYou have no problems with the LFO recall in Cubase, but I wonder about other DAWs, especially Reason?
Cubase and Orion.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”