Factory - can you fade in LFO?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very happy with my recent purchase of Factory, but can't for the life of me figure out how to set up a fade in on an LFO! Must be possible with all this flexibility in the matrix but can't seem to crack it! Any help greatly appreciated!

Hi KennyG5000,

yes, to fade in the LFO you can at least use Factory‘s envelopes (ENV 1 and ENV 2) and modulate the LFO via the Modulation Matrix (please see screenshot below).

Therefore first create a modulation path which consists of the LFO as the source (here LFO1) and your destination parameter (here Cutoff).

Then select the setting „Target“ from the upper popup menu.

After that temporarily select LFO1 as a modifier from the lower pop-up menu and turn its intensitiy knob (which defines the maximum value of the modulation depth) fully to left or right to display the modulation.

Next, turn the 'Target knob' slowly to shift the circle so that it is at the intersection point between LFO 1 and your target parameter.

Now select Env1 instead of LFO1 as a modifier. This way you can use the Attack fader of Env1 to determine and adjust the rise time

Hope this helps.

Best,
Nadine
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks for getting back to me, that is exactly what I was after! Such a great synth, reminds me of a Prophet VS and PPG Wave in the sounds you can get from it, very cool!

Return to “Sugar Bytes”