Drum machine

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When are you guys going to make a drum machine ! It will be one of the best !!!

Vicboom wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 9:08 am When are you guys going to make a drum machine ! It will be one of the best !!!
Exactly
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

DId you check Egoist? It has an integrated, small drum machine. Cool sounds tbh, I use them to layer with drum breaks.

Jorgeelalto wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:06 am DId you check Egoist? It has an integrated, small drum machine. Cool sounds tbh, I use them to layer with drum breaks.
Egoist is cool, but I'm thinking more like Microtonic and BreakTweaker fusioned into one.
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

If you use bitwig/live, you can use that drum machine and load different SB plugin for each sound.

Vicboom wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 9:08 am When are you guys going to make a drum machine ! It will be one of the best !!!
And if you make one, don't forget multi channel output.

Cheers.

I think they should make it a cross of samples and synth drums , with effects on each voice , like no one has done that !

I'll just add my name to this, cos I too would love a sugar bytes drum machine !!

April fools? No? Wtf? Really? :love:

cranium wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:13 pm Image

https://sugar-bytes.de/en/drumcomputer
Oh wow !!
If I'd known before black friday, I would've bought this instead of half the junk I did buy.
Definitely a future purchase. I won't even need to demo it as excellence comes as standard with a Sugar Bytes plugin. This is awesome news :love: :love: :love:

I'll paste this here also.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=535873&p=7599354#p7599354

-------

"Hey Rico/SBs,

Hope you had a good rest!

———-

“ipad app: might happen in the future, maybe next year”

“might” & “maybe” hmmm..

Not sure how you develop your apps, but I would assume they would be (at least considered) cross platform from the get go (during coding) - considering it’s a new app, that most likely started developing ‘post’ iOS.

DC looks to be ‘the’ drum machine for me.
I felt a Love for it immediately, just from the vids.

Do we really need to get an iOS petition together, to show the need/want?

I was already checking the AppStore, until your response ^^ ... and also, almost wrote an email to SBs/Nadine, asking about iOS.

... Why would you tease us with such a great new app/software..

I have all the Sugar Bytes apps! Please make DrumComputer available for us too..

(... Drums and Bass (Cyclop) Mmmm...)

Cheers
King

P.S, Cheers you Guys for AUv3’ing’ Effectrix!

I Love Sugar Bytes Apps!"

Return to “Sugar Bytes”