Anyone recently bought Sugar Bytes on sale in KVR Marketplace?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought Egoist on sale on Dec 31st using the KVR Marketplace, but wasn't given a serial number with my sales receipt/info. Now both SB and KVR are claiming "the other guy" should have supplied that.

I've written back to both, and am assuming it's just Holiday madness that's kept any action on this from happening, fingers crossed!

Did anybody else here buy from the marketplace and get what they needed from KVR to register at SB?

Thanks, and HNY!

I haven't bought anything recently from KVR Marketplace and so can't help on that front. But it's KVR's responsibility as the people who took your money to get you either what you paid for or refund you – and they need to demonstrate they fulfilled the order with something like a serial number or voucher code.

I think with SB, it will be an eight-digit serial number that you are sent that you then need to register at their site.

I haven’t bought from KVR but, I have bought SugarBytes stuff from other 3rd party vendors (AudioDeluxe, Plugin Boutique, and even Musician’s Friend). In EVERY instance, a serial number was supplied by the 3rd party Vendor that I registered with SugarBytes. KVR basically owes you the serial #. Check your junk mail folder though, from December 31st and maybe a day or two after. The serial number often arrived separately after the transaction. I have also dug one or two serial numbers out of my junk email. I have no idea why it would go there. It just sometimes does

Thanks for the reply…and sorry I didn't update this. KVR came through within a few days of posting this, and all's well!

David wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:33 pm Thanks for the reply…and sorry I didn't update this. KVR came through within a few days of posting this, and all's well!
Man, I didn’t even check the date. I should imagine you’d have it by now! Ha! Ha!

Return to “Sugar Bytes”