My presets are gone

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey guys after i was forced to reinstall my OSX a couple of days ago it seems that my effectrix presets are all missing i don't use them that much but its still kind of annoying
ive done some research and some people say that reinstalling might solve this issue but i was wondering if i will lose my settings i use in older projects if i do that?
the best case scenario would be if there is some other way to fix this i hope someone here can help me out:)

thanks

Hi kriskrasmusic,

if you are familiar with the plist, you can check (and adjust) the preset path in the com.Sugar-Bytes.Effectrix.plist file.

Anyway, presets should be in your documents folder. If not, the best way is to reinstall the latest installer again and verify that the preset folder exists in this folder afterwards:
/Users/YOURLOGINNAME (your home folder)/Documents/Sugar Bytes/Effectrix/

If it still doesn't work does your user account has admin rights? Maybe this would solve any problems.
Which means, in case you have multiple user accounts on your computer, make sure to install Effectrix on the User account you will work with your DAW afterwards.

The presets you make in your DAW will be saved with the DAW Song project and when loading this project Effectrix should recall these presets without any problems.

To get your Effectrix presets available in any other host or the standalone version you should save/copy your own presets into the User folder (/Documents/Sugar Bytes/Effectrix/Presets/User) via the internal preset browser of Effectrix.

Best,
Nadine

Return to “Sugar Bytes”