Is Sugar Bytes a legit company?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased a VST Synth (PayPal) and never received a response from Sugar Bytes... anyone know if they are for real?

Simple answer...yes. I have purchased from them many times over the years. And I continue to own and use their stuff.

Yep, what UncleAge said. Sugarbytes is a legit company, and (IMO) a good one at that.

If you have doubts about the existence of Sugar Bytes then you should backtrack through paypal and check it out. Otherwise, like many others I have bought several (in my case all) SB plugins - no problem at all. I might or might not have received an email from SB at the time of purchase, but I certainly downloaded the bought products during the transaction.

Try contacting them again. You never know. One company I buy from had a spam filter that blocked my ISP, so I could only reach them on other computers.
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

Survey says yes: viewforum.php?f=108
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Michael L wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:33 pm Try contacting them again. You never know. One company I buy from had a spam filter that blocked my ISP, so I could only reach them on other computers.
Sugar Bytes has a support form on their web site to contact them. This prevents such spam-related things from happening. Hopefully there's no spam problem at the reply-receiving end also.

ghgillis wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:44 am I purchased a VST Synth (PayPal) and never received a response from Sugar Bytes... anyone know if they are for real?
Hi ghgillis,

sorry to hear that! This probably was due to our crazy Cyber Weekend with heavy email traffic, which obviously caused some emails to be delayed, leading to a less than ideal experience for you.

Also, when sending emails to our users our emails sometimes got marked as a spam and didn't get through correctly. Usually, it’s email accounts at gmail.com having this problem and our automated emails get stopped before they even reach the inbox or spamfolder. We contacted them several times about this – unfortunately, to no avail.

Anyway, I can see that your serial is successfully registered to your account now and I just wanted to let you know that we are really sorry that there was an initial delay in delivering your serial number. Please be assured that you and the rest of our customers mean the world to us and that we wouldn't be where we are without you! Usually, you will receive an answer within 24 hours. If not, please directly write to support[@]sugar-bytes.de instead of using the contact form on our webpage.

Best,
Nadine

Return to “Sugar Bytes”