Does sugarbytes ever upgrade or add features to existing software?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes. And Thesys with resizable GUI and a couple more features would be astounding!

Distorted Horizon wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:30 pm
geoslake wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:14 pm Still waiting for a new Effectrix version with modern gui (seems they dont care for vectors, but at least give us a (bitmap then) size choice pleaaaase !!!!!!!
You mean looperator?
I mean Effectrix ;)

I hope we see a sign of what is to come soon - update to one product at least!

When there are updates, is there any kind of notification (e-mail, pop-up window in the program)? I feel like I don't know when the updates come.

They updated Thesys to 1.6.6 with various GUI sizes. Only saw that announcement on Fb.

They updated Thesys? Sugar Bytes, please let us know when you update!

dandezebra wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:40 pm They updated Thesys? Sugar Bytes, please let us know when you update!
it looks like they use twitter more than the KVR forums.

https://twitter.com/sugar_bytes
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

They should E-mail users!

dandezebra wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:07 pm They should E-mail users!
yeah, it would be useful. but you can also look at it as , there is too much email and spam out there that we get in inboxes. you could use twitter and just follow the companies you need to and filter everyone else out.

i create a twitter list and name it something like "important" and list look at that.

https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/twitter-lists
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

I might have to do that...though Sugar Bytes is the only vst company that I know that doesn't E-mail when there is an update. Maybe not and I have a bunch of old plugs!

Yay Thesys update!!!

Boo, it looks like absolute crap when zoomed in!

Why use a private company like twitter to inform customers of updates and other news when there's simple text email that works universally everywhere and that everyone has w/o setting an account to a private company that could go bonkers.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”