Thesys is the greatest step sequencer - please can we have a modern update!

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

+1
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

dandezebra wrote:Go Sugar-Bytes! Please, update older programs and add rescalable GUI to all!
+1

ERA was a great program but I imagine the codebase is not worth upgrading - but Thesys with a bigger better GUI would be very welcome

On Era, software dies all the time. There are a million sequencers, and plenty just at SB. Time to move on.

Thesys and Effectrix do indeed deserve some love, since both remain viable now but could use help to remain so into the future.

Agreed... it doesn't need much.. the ability to label the lanes, scalable interface or a fixed zooms sizes would do it.

Please! GUI updates for all SB would be amazing. Please don't go the route of Air!

+1

I wouldn't hold my breath. As far as I know, Sugar Bytes have never added significant functionality to any plug-in post release. :shrug:

I E-mailed support asking about this and mentioned this thread. Hopefully hear something back soon with more info than the usual!

dandezebra wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:24 am I E-mailed support asking about this and mentioned this thread. Hopefully hear something back soon with more info than the usual!
Is it "soon" yet?
Help! I've fallen up and can't get down!

Win7 x64 Dual Dualcore Xeon 3.0 Ghz 16 GB Ram. Cubase 6, RapidComposer, BIAB, Abelton 6, Acid Pro 6,Roland XV5080 & Super JD, E-Mu CS PX7, Korg Radias R and MI-EX R, ASR-X Turbo, UAD 2 Quads, stuff.

Have it, would love an update.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”