Thesys is the greatest step sequencer - please can we have a modern update!

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please this would be so amazing:

- Modern larger GUI
- Up to 64 steps on the same pattern
- custom chords
- MSEG performance envelope for modulation (or Massive style perfomance stepper) in addition to the stepped style modulation section

Also EFFECTRIX 2 please :D :D

both instabuys from me.
Black Octopus Sound | Samples & Presets | VST Plugins & Software (Diva, Harmor, Spire, FL Studio, IK Multimedia & more)

Agreed Thesys needs a larger gui and I would love to be able name the controller lanes and recall them as sets so I didn't have to set it up with each project... if this is possible already I will go hide in the corner. I also own effectrix but I tend to use Tanta and Glitch 2 more...

toby wrote:Please this would be so amazing:

- Modern larger GUI
- Up to 64 steps on the same pattern
- custom chords
- MSEG performance envelope for modulation (or Massive style perfomance stepper) in addition to the stepped style modulation section

Also EFFECTRIX 2 please :D :D

both instabuys from me.

Scotty wrote:I also own effectrix but I tend to use Tanta and Glitch 2 more...
Yes Effectrix is amazing but could use some modernizing on the sound of the FX as well.

My Effectrix 2 wish list:

- updated sounding (and more) FX. I know sugarbytes already has these in Turnado & Looperator (which I own and is great as well)
- ability to reorder FX
- MSEG style modulation envelopes (in addition to the stepper as suggested for thesy as well)
- again modern bigger GUI
Black Octopus Sound | Samples & Presets | VST Plugins & Software (Diva, Harmor, Spire, FL Studio, IK Multimedia & more)

Era is better and more deserving of an update, never going to happen though
Amazon: why not use an alternative

+1 on both requests :)

+1 for thesys!

why not a "Lock scale" feature where we could change presets while keeping a selected scale
also custom chords would be nice

+1 for an update.

Isn't that an updated GUI?
Thought it looked differently, long time ago when I demo-ed it.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Era is better and more deserving of an update, never going to happen though
Yep, and sugarbytes abandoned it ,it was originally created by Holger ( sonicbytes )
Maybe if we make enough noise , they will set it free .
It's a real shame , the best soft sequencer of all time ..and they f**king killed it .
Lame ass company
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Here in Mixcraft7 i discover some hanging notes while using it on Zebra 2.
Anybody else with the problem?

I keep my old PC rig lying around in my rig JUST so I can run ERA when I feel like. I am not an electronic music producer and a beatmaker or sequence-based composer by any means--I am rock 'n pop guitarist and songwriter--but ERA got so deep in my brain and under my skin. Just so powerful and weird, what you could do with it. And despite a manual that seemed built on the strategy of misdirection, I think I DID eventually figure out all the icons and most of the functions :)

I love ERA. I would love it have it available for my Mac.

I never heard of this Era thingie before. Screenshot?

e@rs wrote:I never heard of this Era thingie before. Screenshot?
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/era_by_sonicbytes
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Thank you, w! Wow, a 2005 product...

Go Sugar-Bytes! Please, update older programs and add rescalable GUI to all!

Return to “Sugar Bytes”