Logic Pro X on Sugar Bytes plugins error!!

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello.
I installed Sugar Bytes plugins in Logic Pro X program. Opening and running. But the interface does not reopen when I want to close the screen???
Sometimes DAW gives an error
What is the problem?

Hi geblomuf,

thanks for your report! Yes, we are aware of the problem and already in contact with the Logic devs to hopefully find a quick and joint solution. We will let you know as soon as we come up with a fixed version.

Sorry for the trouble!

Best,
Nadine

Hope for a quick update, it seems like the Sugar Bytes plugins are very unstable / pretty much not working with Logic Pro X 10.3. (Looperator, Effectrix, WOW2)
Everything was and is still working with Logic 10.2 but not with 10.3 (I have both versions on the same hard drive)

Hi,

we recently uploaded new versions (version number is the same) of Artillery2, Consequence, Cyclop, Effectrix, Factory, Guitarist, Looperator, Obscurium, Thesys, Turnado, Vogue and WOW2 where the problem with Logic X is solved now. Egoist and Unique will follow.
Please login to your account and download and install again.

Best,
Nadine

That was faster than i expected :)
Thanks Sugar Bytes for the quick update and for the awesome plugins!

i just got Factory today (16 february), so am assuming i've got the most current version. it's crashed logic X (10.3) 3 out of the 6 times i've run it so far, not a good sign. i sent the error log to sugar-bytes. anyone else (still) having problems? all my other plugins are fine...

Sugar Bytes wrote:...Egoist and Unique will follow.
Please login to your account and download and install again.

Best,
Nadine
Any news concerning those two ones?

I'm having a problem loading Cyclops and Egoist in Garageband. Is this related? I have the newest version of everything. The plugin appears to load, but there are no presets and no sound. I also use Bitwig and they work fine in that.

here, what happens is this: when i close a project in logic X, logic crashes. i sent the crashlogs to sugar bytes...

fisherKing wrote:here, what happens is this: when i close a project in logic X, logic crashes. i sent the crashlogs to sugar bytes...
Doesn't seem to happen with Logic X 10.3 OS X 10.11.6.
What's your version/system?

nordickvr wrote:
fisherKing wrote:here, what happens is this: when i close a project in logic X, logic crashes. i sent the crashlogs to sugar bytes...
Doesn't seem to happen with Logic X 10.3 OS X 10.11.6.
What's your version/system?
10.12.3. anyway, sugar bytes just posted an update to Factory, and i downloaded & installed it... and no crashes (knock on virtual wood). will post back if any weirdness, but seems fine.

great support! i wish more developers were as on top of things as sugar-bytes has been with this.

Aparillo will not load in Logic 10.4.1. The plugin manager will not validate it.

RalphRoisterDoister wrote:Aparillo will not load in Logic 10.4.1. The plugin manager will not validate it.
If you run Logic under High Sierra, did you did the log out/log in move?
If not, Logic’s Plugin Manager won’t run the validation process.
May you already knew anyway.

RalphRoisterDoister wrote:Aparillo will not load in Logic 10.4.1. The plugin manager will not validate it.
Hi RalphRoisterDoister,

what happens if you try to manually activate Aparillo in the plugin manager, is there possibly a specific error message?
Does the standalone version work for you?
Have you the latest version 1.0.2 installed?

Anyway, I highly recommend to delete the Aparillo.component in
HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/

After deleting and before downloading and reinstalling the latest Aparillo version please open Logic, and close it again.

This should fix it.

If not, please look for an option to reset the blacklist. You should find it in the AUPlugin Manager under advanced options.

Best,
Nadine

just adding my observations; am running both factory and aparillo on logic 10.4.1, on OSX 10.13.4 beta 6, and everything is running well (and has been since 10.13.3)...

Return to “Sugar Bytes”