Factory without NKS Support!?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I did not found any Information if Factory support NKS! Based on the Cyclop support of NKS and the relationship between SB and NI I think this should be available.

Is the NKS integration planned? Or is it in place and only missing in the description?

It has it already.

And what about Obscurium?

Or Aparillo?

It's only Cyclop, Unique and Factory at the moment.

I hope all other instruments will get NKS (soon) too!

For me, it is a very important, because meanwhile I use KK and NKS for approx. 90% of instruments.

How about a comment from Sugar Bytes regarding the NKS support for all other instruments? ;-)

They told me it is planned for Aparillo but not sure about the others. Yes I think for people using S Series keyboards and Maschine NKS support is very important and certainly appears to be becoming a factor in people's purchasing decisions.

aMUSEd wrote:They told me it is planned for Aparillo but not sure about the others. Yes I think for people using S Series keyboards and Maschine NKS support is very important and certainly appears to be becoming a factor in people's purchasing decisions.
Hope they change their mind as imo it makes no sense to add only a few and not all. I would wonder about the reasons to do so.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I think it's just a matter of time and putting in the work to make the conversions. Same with the new Arturia synths.

Aparillo has gone NKS as well (v1.0.2)

Return to “Sugar Bytes”