Sugar Bytes GUITARIST released!

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Guitarist

Sugar Bytes wrote:
aikindoma wrote:Will this Acoustic-Guitar be free?
And when do you plan to do a Bass-Guitar ???
(I'm searching for a bass player in "my band"...) :hihi:
Hi, we have ideas for a bass guitar player.
We are thinking about Guitarist and acoustic guitar right now,
lets see,

best
Rico
Hi! I am a little curious how things are going with the acoustic guitar update, would be a nice christmas present... :wink:

Cheers,
ea

PS. It would also be nice if there were more preset styles as I'm not that good at the guitar-part of musicmaking... DS.
Constant change is here to stay! - I think... there... 4am.

Well I bought Guitarist and I'm starting to get the hang of it. It took awhile to learn how to set up different patterns but I'm getting better.

I bought it too, and although I've only had time to play with it a little bit, I really think I'm going to like it. :-)

....and it doesn't use a dongle or C/R! ;-)

--Sean

Purchased Guitarist some weeks ago and this Plugin is awesome, link it with Guitar Rig or Th2 from Overloud and you can make very nice metal shreds.

Just finished a short song with it, see Soundcloud Link below. The Lead Guitar at the end of the song is a real Guitar tho, all the rhythm/shreds were done with Guitarist with output to Guitar Rig/ TH2.

http://soundcloud.com/sato2828/no-brake

:shock: :D

Could someone lend me some money?

Any news on Guitarist updates? It's my favourite vsti for rhythm guitar (and appears on most of my tracks) but I wouldn't mind seeing a few tweaks - chord recognition in particular would be great.

What about the update, where is the accoustic guitar and can you add some chords and presets or maybe a platform, where users can change.

Unfortunately, I asked them in a public forum about the promised updates recently, and they completely ignored my question and went on with the promotion of their new product. Not too cool! :-(

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

unfortunately the upcoming guitarist update has become a pretty complex task which requires a complete rebuild of the product.
we are still not sure if we can achieve guitarist to eat its own midi files which was a major feature request.

we already have the funny noises included in the engine and we are right now creating the acoustic guitar models.
if you have feature requests, put them here!
sorry for the long waiting time, and its still a long way...

best
rico

I hope you include also new E-Guitar Soundsets.
The current ones doesn't sound very realistic. Sounds cheap to my ears.
Not the same league as Virtual Guitarist.

That was my main reason not to buy Guitarist until now.

Great to hear it's still be worked on - I'll just have to be patient! :)

Finally I couldn't hold myself back from buying Guitarist via the pluginboutique deal.
Hope it gets as useful and inspiring to me as the demo tracks sound.
Maybe we'll get an acoustic guitar add-on soon.

Just checking in for an update on the update. Getting close enough for a rough ETA?

Greg Houston wrote:Just checking in for an update on the update. Getting close enough for a rough ETA?
I have the same question. Just purchased Guitarist with the hope of an upcoming update. I tried out most of the available Virtual Guitar VSTs, and this seemed to be the best bang for the buck. Adding an acoustic guitar would seal the deal for me.

Not likely to happen unfortunately.....
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”