Effectrix update soon ?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there

Not that its required or anything, but it would be nice to have a clean, modern looking (vectors would be a must) GUI update for Effectrix...
Thanks

Cheers

Ok, not soon then :)
Someday ?

It's discontinued, based on the crossgrade offer I got for Looperator
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Mmm got it as well, but as I see them doing (making multiple plugins which more or less cover the same grounds), they may as well discontinue Looperator in 5 years...

Effectrix is not discontinued. We just had a lot of ideas we liked to realize first.
Looperator was one of them. You can say they cover the same ground but for me Looperator has a special focus on looping and rearranging, while Effectrix is more a general Multi Fx sequencer.
With the crossgrade offer, we'd like to give Effectrix user the possiblity to have a new fx-sequencer tool while Effectrix 2 is put together.
I can't give you a date for Effectrix 2, i wish it happens in 2016.

Im so happy to hear that !!!
Will happily pay for the update.
Hope you'll go the vector way for your GUIs, to be really future-proof

So it didn't happen in 2016 then, 2019 maybe ? :p

They have been mentioning updates for a while but nothing yet!

I would like to see an Effectrix 2.

PLEASE make it available as AU on iOS as well.It's still my most favorite App from SB.Thanks.

effectrix 2 was rumoured 3 years ago. Nothing since then. Any more news on that ?

Seems not :)

Please?

Come on, its only been 4 years :)

You got me there... reviving this post from 4 years past. While we are dreaming I'd gladly pay for a Thesys update as well. SugarBytes, I love your stuff.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”