MenuMagic is still alive...

Official support for: agitatedstate.com
Post Reply New Topic

Development on Sonar may have stopped but not on MenuMagic (although its been in slow mode this last year). There will be a new update out before the end of the year.

My sympathies to my fellow Sonar users hopefully some company with vision will take over the company and run with it. If not the software should remain usable for years to come.

Peace Out
...Steven

MenuMagic is the plug-in management tool specially designed to work with Cakewalk's Sonar DAW. Its powerful toolset enables you to analyze, fix issues and organize your plug-ins (VST, VST3, DX, 32-bit, 64-bit) into menus quickly and easily.
Click to see a list of MenuMagic Features
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

Currently MenuMagic is discounted 60%
$XX.XX
regular price $49.95
MenuMagic Purchase link
Check it out - money back guarantee. See purchase link for details.
Buy now and you will receive the latest version of MenuMagic, access to beta versions and receive a free upgrade to version 2 when it is released.

Great to hear at least YOU are still planning on updating your software! This may not be the right place, but anyway, Spectrum Security Suite (F-Secure) flags the program as a "harmful application". I overrode their security, and I'm sure you're stealing my identity as we speak. Nonetheless, hopefully F-Secure will be responsive to it!

Lol - unfortunately even with the godzillions (I wish) of MenuMagic sales many antivirus programs will mark MenuMagic as a 'harmful application' based on 'reputation' - ie because there are not millions of people already using it they don't know what it is.

Up & coming...
I am trying to put the polish on next release and get it out the door.
Was testing the release candidate and found 3 more issues I need to take care of first.

Apologies to all for the delay in getting the next release out.

Return to “Agitated State”