Virus TI Snow Multi's

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying to figure out if its possible to have more than one patch layer on the same midi channel. Is this possible? Essentially, I want to play a chord on my MIDI keyboard that triggers multiple layers/patches at once. As it is now, MIDI channel 1 triggers layer 1, MIDI channel 2 triggers layer 2, etc, but this is no good for my purposes. I want to sound design complex soundscapes that utilizes all possible oscillators and filters.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Is saving Multi's possible? If that isn't possible, this is pointless. The manual is useless!
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I'm not sure it's possible as you'd want. I have virus TI and use Cubase. If I wanted to trigger the different layers, midi channels I'd create a midi track for each then arm the input. Each layer would now play as I do.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

This might have been wishful thinking. I'm getting mad voice stealing with just two layers, haha. I was hoping to go crazy with atleast 4 layers playing at once. Anyone know a way to increase voice count?

Thanks mitchie, cool trick in cubase, but not what I need it to do. I want to be able to share multi layer patches essentially, but I can't count on everyone having cubase or to go through the process of setting it up. It either works or it doesn't haha. Seems it might not.

TTU Youtube

in mulltilager you can have all channels in one same channel ..but if you are in a daw and using it as a midiinstrument maby its not possible ,but ho knows:-)

in

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”