Looking for a good, cheap Analog Oscilloscope

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fox_GAMING_NTF wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:56 pm Oof Noooo someone bought the one I wanted... And it was the last one, lol.
Heheh, it wasn't me buddy! Really!

:hyper:
Roland FP-90 - Touchkeys - NS Wav5C Electric Cello - TEC BC - MIDI Expression
Kontakt - Arturia Piano V - Sonivox Eighty-Eight - Spitfire Symphony Orchestra
whitepianos.blogspot.com

puremusic wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:07 pm
Fox_GAMING_NTF wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:56 pm Oof Noooo someone bought the one I wanted... And it was the last one, lol.
Heheh, it wasn't me buddy! Really!

:hyper:
Really?? :?

Really really! I am still looking! I like the lunchbox sized ones rather than the big ones as I want to put it on my rack. A nice blue phosphor CRT and excellent/mint condition is a must!
whitepianos.blogspot.com

puremusic wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:15 am Really really! I am still looking! I like the lunchbox sized ones rather than the big ones as I want to put it on my rack. A nice blue phosphor CRT and excellent/mint condition is a must!
Oof. Ok. I think I'm kinda looking for those too, just as long as they have more than one trace and the trace appears to be bright, and they actually show a trace in the pictures, I'll consider one. Oof.

I think the EZ brand ones have a nice look to them. With old plastic like that you can sometimes brighten it back to white with hydrogen peroxide and some sunshine too.

I had a great photographer quality CRT monitor in the past called the Electron Blue III, I still miss the quality of it, the tube just slowly dimmed and died.
whitepianos.blogspot.com

puremusic wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:09 pm I think the EZ brand ones have a nice look to them. With old plastic like that you can sometimes brighten it back to white with hydrogen peroxide and some sunshine too.

I had a great photographer quality CRT monitor in the past called the Electron Blue III, I still miss the quality of it, the tube just slowly dimmed and died.
Cool!
And sorry to hear that, oof.

Oof, this is random, but my birthday was yesterday! I'm 15 now!

happy birthday :party:

hope you had a nice day :)

vurt wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:46 pm happy birthday :party:

hope you had a nice day :)
I did, thanks!

In the old days we used to grab an old black and white tv from the bulky waste and modified it into an oscilloscope...; - ) Unfortunately its not green... but old computer monitors are...

Hey yeah, glad you had a happy one! :D
whitepianos.blogspot.com

Tj Shredder wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:28 pm In the old days we used to grab an old black and white tv from the bulky waste and modified it into an oscilloscope...; - ) Unfortunately its not green... but old computer monitors are...
Cool!

puremusic wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:00 pm Hey yeah, glad you had a happy one! :D
Thanks!

There are some real nice EZs up on eBay now, a cheaper one in good shape with some marks on the sides, and an excellent one for a bit more. If I weren't broke from spending on other stuff I'd snap up the more expensive one, but I am going to have to wait a bit to recover.
whitepianos.blogspot.com

puremusic wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:17 pm There are some real nice EZs up on eBay now, a cheaper one in good shape with some marks on the sides, and an excellent one for a bit more. If I weren't broke from spending on other stuff I'd snap up the more expensive one, but I am going to have to wait a bit to recover.
Cool! I think I'm looking more for a dual trace one, though.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”