New ExpressiveE instrument: Osmose

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14-GErsTJEw

Sounds like will be some kind of new MPE hardware device that will be a Seaboard competitor?
Some big names in there seem very impressed...
Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow, can't wait !
Best
YY

Ooh, exiting times we live in. :-D

maybe someone licensed the touchkeys technology

Ooh, shiny

Perhaps, a touché per key with the Haken Eagan matrix integrated.... let's wait....
Best
YY

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:54 pm Some big names in there seem very impressed...
I've heard of junkie xl, but couldn't tell you anything about him.... did he do an Elvis song years ago? Never heard of the others

Ohh... I want one!! Hehehehe

Junkie XL does a lot of soundtrack work. Charlie Clouser was the NIN keyboard player and he also does soundtrack stuff. No idea about the rest of them and I have asked before why I should be impressed by anything Marc Doty has to say but no-one seemed to know.

Video seems like pure, 100% hype to me with zero substance.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Teasers are only good if everybody knows how it all ends :roll:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

BONES wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:22 am I have asked before why I should be impressed by anything Marc Doty has to say but no-one seemed to know.
He's a former historian for the Moog Foundation and "synth education guru" :roll: turned YouTuber.

In my opinion he's sort of minor scum and a bullshit artist. He's on record in 2016 saying somewhat ignorant things about Don Buchla and saying West Coast synthesis and modular in general "alienates" him... and then in 2018 the newly restructured/renamed Buchla USA hired him as a spokesman to "prove" that everything they do is 100% on board with Don's vision and legacy. Which he doesn't understand.

So I basically listen to nothing he says.

Hey, where's my statement? :tantrum:

Hint: It absolutely *is* a game changer. Can't wait.

Urs wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:28 pm Hey, where's my statement? :tantrum:

Hint: It absolutely *is* a game changer. Can't wait.
They are obviusly holding back the serious and credible stuff for the more significant launch vides to come.... :wink:

I was already interested as I am a Touche user already, but now I am even more interested :D
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

(I was kidding - I can't remember if they even filmed us when checking "it" out)

:-) Its kind of funny however who these companies think the 'influencers' are...I keep seeing the videos and I have no idea who anyone is, at least I would have know who you are!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”