Roland MC-707 & 101 Grooveboxes

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Arrived an hour ago... playing about with the sounds there's thousands of them lol. You can do cool sound design with this thing, layer 4 OSCS etc.. the FX are treeeemendous and I'm not even scratching the surface. The drum sounds so far a FAT very very FAT.
Just playing about with the clip view right now, the buttons, if you press( CLIP) act as launch buttons. I love the way you can edit all the sounds too (edit individual drum sounds per pad) etc. The MC-707 is quite a size too see pic.

Added BUD LIGHT for some inspiration lol

bud light?
thought you where a geordie ffs.

:lol:

vurt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:52 pm bud light?
thought you where a geordie ffs.

Bargain Booze had no f**king proper stuff in but owt will do me mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

vurt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:55 pm:lol:
Nowt like a crate of beer and having a night time jam on some gear lol

Do the controls lag on input at all?

tehlord wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:27 pm Do the controls lag on input at all?

Nope! Iv'e just updated the MC-707 the sounds are very good I'm sure some of these are straight out of the JV1080/2080 lots of great FX too. No lag here. New features in the latest update.

Download the pdf here...

https://www.roland.com/global/support/b ... f24b65e31/

Hmmm interesting. Could be that the dude that reported it was using a pre-production model.

Hurry up and get a demo done! :x

tehlord wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:45 am Hmmm interesting. Could be that the dude that reported it was using a pre-production model.

Hurry up and get a demo done! :x
Got a Black Behringer MS-1 coming tomorrow, gonna hook that up with the MC-707 this weekend and give it a spin and do some sampling in to the MC-707 :-)

Never been a fan of the MS101, but those black ones do look badass :hihi:

Yeah mate, you lost me at Bud. I thought we knew each other.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

tehlord wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:18 am Never been a fan of the MS101, but those black ones do look badass :hihi:

Just arrived now..

also just arrived with the same delivery brand new sealed official WALDORF KYRA :D

Need to fill up the ROM or it's no release yet lol.. gonna plug it in to test but busy all weekend so start designing Monday.

KYRA is about 2 inches longer than the MC-707 but heavy lol

I was just about to watch some p*rn but now that’s no longer necessary.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:03 pm I was just about to watch some p*rn but now that’s no longer necessary.
Oh KYRA

128 Poly :D
Stream all 8 parts via USB :o
FX to die for, having a few days off before I get stuck in Mushy so will post audio as I go if I have time. Gonna be busy with this newest official release version of Kyra

rob_lee wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:07 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:03 pm I was just about to watch some p*rn but now that’s no longer necessary.
Oh KYRA

128 Poly :D
Stream all 8 parts via USB :o
FX to die for, having a few days off before I get stuck in Mushy so will post audio as I go if I have time. Gonna be busy with this newest official release version of Kyra
Dying to hear it. I’ve held off buying another Virus for this.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”