Arturia KeyLab 61 MK II Review – Redux Deluxe? | Reviewer's Revival

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Gang!
How's it goin', eh? It's your reporter from the great white north here with a brand new review. I had an absolute blast investigating the Arturia KeyLab 61 MK II.

If you have a couple of minutes to spare, feel free to drop by the reviewer's lounge to check out the new article I've published.

Arturia KeyLab 61 MK II Review - Redux Deluxe? | Reviewer's Revival
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

It's been a long time since I read such detailed and full review! Reminds me of the good old ones at sound on sound.
I'm really impressed? Thanks mate, looking forward for the upcoming ones.

Wow! That's quite a compliment. Thanks very much. :)
I'm glad that you enjoyed the article. There are quite a few other reviews on my site that might interest you as well. ;)
phreaque wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:41 am It's been a long time since I read such detailed and full review! Reminds me of the good old ones at sound on sound.
I'm really impressed? Thanks mate, looking forward for the upcoming ones.
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

My pleasure mate :) it's great to have such a devotion again, keep the inspiration sparking.

This is one fantastic review! Thank you, for sharing. One thing, I would like to see is a section on alternatives... "compared to xxx". This is a selfish request though... :) I recently have gone through through a 61 key controller selection process... and ended up choosing the Novation SL MKIII instead. It was the SL's Sequencer, and Arp functions that threw me over the edge. I have a 6 year old Arturia "The Laboratory" controller - that has survived being dragged to gigs, tossed around by drunk helpers, etc.. So I am convinced of the Arturia ruggedness. I also use an M-Audio Axiom Pro 61 (which the SL will be replacing). Anyway - very well done review!

Thanks very much - I'm glad you liked it. :)
jdoo wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:00 pm This is one fantastic review! Thank you, for sharing. One thing, I would like to see is a section on alternatives... "compared to xxx". This is a selfish request though... :) I recently have gone through through a 61 key controller selection process... and ended up choosing the Novation SL MKIII instead. It was the SL's Sequencer, and Arp functions that threw me over the edge. I have a 6 year old Arturia "The Laboratory" controller - that has survived being dragged to gigs, tossed around by drunk helpers, etc.. So I am convinced of the Arturia ruggedness. I also use an M-Audio Axiom Pro 61 (which the SL will be replacing). Anyway - very well done review!

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”