Studio furniture

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As my GAS worsened into full blown pedalitis, I had to look for new solutions.
Behold the Tower of Shoe.
(A shoe gazers dream, as it's made of stacked shoe stands (and 4 metal profiles))

It houses:
- 1 x Behringer PB1000 (12+ pedals)
- 3 x Behringer PB600 (6+ pedals each)
It hovers over my Harley Benton SpaceShip 60XL (15+ pedals)
It can be equipped with hooks to carry 5 x Behringer PB600 on each side (60+ pedals)
(And, as I elevated the HB on a footrest, I put my foot pedals (exp, wah, remote...) underneath: another 5 pedals)

The Behringer pedalboards are cases with detachable tops, they have their own built in power supply.

Behringer PB600 is almost too wide for the rack, the rack retains it so that it can be left protruded out and tilted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Verrry innnteresssting...

Perhaps the symptoms are not suffiçiently pathological to justify emergency court proceedings for involuntary commitment to a Pedalholics Anonymous facility...

That is, provided that you could demonstrate to the court some self-insight into the problem by voluntarily joining a PedalAnon outpatient treatment program. :)

i want to hear everything! at once! :hyper:

JCJR wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:41 pm Pedalholics Anonymous
I'd do the 12 step thing but I keep stumbling over pedals.
vurt wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:28 am i want to hear everything! at once! :hyper:
In my defence, I do use a looper ;)

Just stumbled upon a keyboard stand that looks even better suited for the job (much wider though):
https://www.thomann.de/be/jaspers_6d_150s.htm

That should fit 12 x Behringer PB1000 = space and power for 144 to 168 pedals.
Just think of all the pedals and patch cables I could justify buying :help:

shoestands for footpedals. makes sense.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:52 am shoestands for footpedals. makes sense.
I don't dare mention it to my shrink, he'd say I'm overcompensating for my small
Imelda Marcos complex.

i assume you dont actually use your foot to switch the pedals on/off

AnX wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:00 pm i assume you dont actually use your foot to switch the pedals on/off
Sometimes I do.
Actually, I even fitted Fiesta Red toppers on some of them, to ease barefoot operation.

I can still reach the ones on my largest pedal board, and my expression, wah and pitch pedals sit underneath, on the floor.

Pedals that require expression pedals live there, and I can easily lift one out and put it on the floor, switching patch cables for longer ones. I've had some fun with my TC Electronic Flashback's looper function, that way. Just the kind of feature that really requires foot interaction.

The fuzzes got top floor. No footing around with my fuzzes!
When push comes to shove, I can always headbutt 'em.

cptgone wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:21 am
JCJR wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:41 pm Pedalholics Anonymous
I'd do the 12 step thing but I keep stumbling over pedals.
That is funny!

A little update.

The Tower of Toe now carries 2 x PB600, 2 x PB1000 and 2 x Blackstar Fly amp.

If I were handier, I'd build one with even more PB600s, on drawers. If I had more space (and if the Tower of Toe didn't look so cute with her amps for eyes) I'd buy a Jaspers rack instead.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OMG, that is a lot of pedals. Are you related to Josh Heath Scott?

i have an ikea shoe rack i use, i love it:
ImageImageImage

reggie1979 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:08 pm OMG, that is a lot of pedals. Are you related to Josh Heath Scott?
I'll have my DNA checked, I suspect I'm Imelda Marcos' heir.

@ chaosWyrM : looks nice and handy, did it come with the titled shelves or did you add those?

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”