Integra 7 fl studio no sound

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm sorry for my english.
I have buy the product "Roland integra 7".
I have installed the driver and software but the product not work it.
I don't hear the audio.
What can i do for resolve the problem?

I don't have one, but by the last pic think you have the Integra set to use the control port (normally to manipulate knobs/faders, rather than the base port which is the FLS input device.
(FWIW, I always set unique port numbers for my midi devices (ignoring the Microsoft items). Easier to track in the long run...)

EDIT:
I see this thing is only a sound module :?: :!:
So if you're talking about the sounds contained in it, what you set on the output settings matters. You won't need the input enable. Port to use for the set, and numbering comment still apply. Send data to it w/a midi out plug in FLS.

In addition, the sound of the Roland will come to your FLS via your audio interface, which you then select as the input to a mixer insert.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

it works :D thanks you very much

The integra is a soundmodule that can both function as an audio and midi interface .
For midi out choose ; integra 7
for audio ; asio integra 7
that should do it
integra contrl , is a separate (virtual ) midi port which is used for the editor , but it is basically the same as the integra midi in/out
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Hi, the la roland it's working now but not working the software "integra 7 editor v2".
I don't hear the audio with "integra 7 editor v2".

I don't hear the audio again.
I have the same problem.
I have the same configuration but not working.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”