Behringer Crave

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

excuse me please wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:50 am Don't want to spoil the fun but Baxshop has it priced at €247 (21% VAT incl.). So I guess it will be rather $199 than $149.
It was never $149.

€149 & $199.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

God this thing has such an impressive huge sound! I want a poly version and I want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InkQPk5jU3Y
<List your stupid gear here>

This is a new classic (:

Great sound that doesn't insist to emulate any 70's synth.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

egbert101 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:16 pm God this thing has such an impressive huge sound! I want a poly version and I want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
That's the problem innit? 1 oscillator, no poly... guess we in-the-box peoples are spoiled. :D

DJ Warmonger wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:49 pm This is a new classic (:

Oh, i think it sounds very Minimoog-ish. That ladder filter always has a huge impact on the sound.

But listen how desperately he emulates two oscillators beating against each other in that video. Uli should have brought a second oscillator to this thing. :P

chk071 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:01 pm
DJ Warmonger wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:49 pm This is a new classic (:

Oh, i think it sounds very Minimoog-ish. That ladder filter always has a huge impact on the sound.

But listen how desperately he emulates two oscillators beating against each other in that video. Uli should have brought a second oscillator to this thing. :P
not at that price :P

I know. :?

Well, maybe DCO's would be an idea then (if that's significantly less expensive, no idea). But, i guess that would annoy the "pure analog" crew.

or "they made it modular to add your own" :)

chk071 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:07 pm I know. :?

Well, maybe DCO's would be an idea then (if that's significantly less expensive, no idea). But, i guess that would annoy the "pure analog" crew.
ermm.. then it would not be analog.. and unlike Da_Bones.. I like analog (not the same as Analog or DCOs)
Yes vurt... add your own ...
hmmmmmm do I fell the euro coming on
better ask Tusky boy.. or we all go to hell

i might move to eire, then i can keep the euro :P

:lol:
tack oops EDIT take the misses ..
you will need a good rack
for the euro :P

chk071 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:00 pm
egbert101 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:16 pm God this thing has such an impressive huge sound! I want a poly version and I want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
That's the problem innit? 1 oscillator, no poly... guess we in-the-box peoples are spoiled. :D
I wouldn't mind if it had four voices, just enough to play a chord and oh..woosh, analog goodness for years...

I see Crave being preordered here in the UK at £199.00 which I think is highly reasonable.
https://www.musicmatter.co.uk/behringer ... gJCDvD_BwE

Anyone seen it available for pre-order in the US?
Sweet child in time...

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”