Behringer Crave

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

do they take the money now or when its shipped?
id prefer the former as i know i have the cash now, depending on how long it takes, who can say? :hihi:

vurt wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:18 pm do they take the money now or when its shipped?
id prefer the former as i know i have the cash now, depending on how long it takes, who can say? :hihi:

I'd imagine they'll want ya wedge now up front Vurt :lol: :lol: :lol:

vurt wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:18 pm do they take the money now or when its shipped?
Good question, nothing taken as yet. Will update you tomorrow.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

some don't, they charge when its ready to ship and you either miss out or end up in overdraft :cry:
because you forget youd preordered a load of synths when you where high months ago :cry:

normally when its shipped if its a pre order, but ive never heard of that company, so cant say for def

AnX wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:24 pm
normally when its shipped if its a pre order, but ive never heard of that company, so cant say for def

@AnX

Bax is a great store, fast delivery and cheap.. Juno etc were selling Black Beatstep pro's for like £220 and Bax was selling them at £176 get some great deals there :tu:

Last time I pre-ordered anything I got charged when it was dispatched. That was from Gear4Music ...

AnX wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:24 pm

if not, ill see if dawsons will price match for 129.
they take a deposit that can if you wish be the full amount. its how ive done pedals in the past.

D'oh. Payment taken in full.
Oh well, it'll be free then in 9 weeks :D

Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:32 pm D'oh. Payment taken in full.
that from bax yeah? cool 8)
its better that way, youll forget about that cash being spent.
then ooh lovely synth surprise!

vurt wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:34 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:32 pm D'oh. Payment taken in full.
that from bax yeah? cool 8)
its better that way, youll forget about that cash being spent.
then ooh lovely synth surprise!
My logic also 8)

probably going to need a trip to bloody ikea as well.

Bloody Ikea? Do they sell Halloween-themed furniture? Bum dum tsss.

Sure the price is right, but I just can't get excited about anything Behringer. :?

Russell Grand wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:05 pm Bloody Ikea? Do they sell Halloween-themed furniture? Bum dum tsss.
i wish!

i just hate the place, its like a dungeon that smells of new stuff :(

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”