Pioneer AS-1

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought an AS-1 from Bax a couple of weeks ago....mono P6 awesome!

db3 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:42 pm I bought an AS-1 from Bax a couple of weeks ago....mono P6 awesome!
Looking forward to getting mine, hopefully I'll get some time to use my gear in December, too much on right now :lol:

AS-1 arrives Tuesday woohoo.. also can't believe a Sunday delivery today for the Novation Mono Station I only ordered it late Friday night from Andertons. Loving it :tu:

db3 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:42 pm I bought an AS-1 from Bax a couple of weeks ago....mono P6 awesome!
So it sounds great then? Can't wait to get my hands on this I'm thinking I'm gonna love it.

PS

Forgot to mention that I paid the extra £2 and got a case with mine, total £396

https://www.bax-shop.co.uk/synthesizer/ ... jc-tas1bag

rob_lee wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:38 pm
So it sounds great then? Can't wait to get my hands on this I'm thinking I'm gonna love it.
Sounds great to me and versatile...I assume it is a single P6 voice card and all the P6 effects. If it had the Sequential logo and a keyboard we'd be talking about a modern Pro One. It's built like a tank for live work, but I just use it with the SoundTower editor. Interested to hear what you get out of it :phones:

The only downside to the AS-1 is that you cannot edit it from the machine...

I assume it has the Poly Mod yes?

pdxindy wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:38 pm The only downside to the AS-1 is that you cannot edit it from the machine...

I assume it has the Poly Mod yes?
I think I'll be assigning the different CC's to another controller (Beatstep Pro) if I need more control of the AS-1
I'm more excited about the sound of the thing and having it hooked up with the Quantum

:party:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:34 pm :party:
Well it's out for delivery so should be here shortly, got a nice little space set for the AS-1 on my desk and a channel ready on Beatstep Pro for it.

The AS-1 was very high on my list but I ultimately went with the SE-02 as it fit my needs a lot better. And it also sounds just as awesome to me - plus it has more knobs, etc. Congratulations, though. If you decide you don't want it just send it to me :D

The AS-1 is a classic I can make absolutely f**king amazing sounds with this thing.

OH SHIT! After 15yrs I am also now back with my baby, just bought her again for my rack.
Here she is :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Novation-D-S ... 2749.l2649

Really been missing this for years and I got s fab deal here.. fit in the rack very nice :tu:

Rob

ill just leave this here rob :hihi:
thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:54 pm So much for being done buying for this year :lol:

sounds like youre having fun with the as1 though :tu:

vurt wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:08 pm sounds like youre having fun with the as1 though :tu:
AS-1 is great Vurt.. might get me a P6 module in 2019 I'm liking this thing however my Quantum is my ultimate synth.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”