IK MUltimedia UNO Synth

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
UNO Synth

I couldn't resist buying it when the price is only 140 euro

Hellfog wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:57 pm I couldn't resist buying it when the price is only 140 euro
Where did you find it at that price?
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

MountainKing wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:08 pm
Hellfog wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:57 pm I couldn't resist buying it when the price is only 140 euro
Where did you find it at that price?
Sweden, they have a Discount price right now on Uno synth.

Bargain of the century!!!
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

170$ on JRRShop close price

129€ in Finland

The librarian feature is great! Just confirming, it doesn't seem to exist in the VST plugin, only the standalone?

The preset packs are a lot of fun. Really enjoying the ones from Synthmania, very useable.

yellowmix wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 4:15 am The librarian feature is great! Just confirming, it doesn't seem to exist in the VST plugin, only the standalone?

The preset packs are a lot of fun. Really enjoying the ones from Synthmania, very useable.
Glad to hear you enjoy the presets. Synthmania did an excellent job putting together some great sounds. Make sure to sign up for the IK newsletter to hear of future packs 8)

As for your question. Correct, the plug-in formats of the UNO Synth Editor will not include the Librarian functionality at this time.
Make sure to keep an eye out on the IK Multimedia web site for future news and promotions!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!

Distorted Horizon wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 1:11 pm 129€ in Finland
Please ..... add the corrresponding link(s).
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

MountainKing wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:31 pm
Distorted Horizon wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 1:11 pm 129€ in Finland
Please ..... add the corrresponding link(s).
Ah... It was some temporary deal obviously.. Even though it was quite a long deal..

My bad :dog: :oops:

Don't worry, it's still a bargain at full price. Seriously, just buy it.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:41 am Don't worry, it's still a bargain at full price. Seriously, just buy it.
Thanks for that!

For those interested in the iOS version of the Editor, please note we have now updated UNO Synth Editor iOS to 1.1.0 with the great new librarian features.

BONES.. do you use more than 1 of these? Just wondering how many units can be chained? I'm considering 2 myself.

Rob

No, I only have the one. I have Micromonsta and Skulpt for poly stuff, as well as Analog Keys and Ultranova (which are at my bandmate's place atm). My mates think I'm a bit weird but I've taken Uno with my on weekends away a few times. It's a great way to pass an hour or two on a flight or a lazy Sunday morning (and all my Sunday mornings are lazy).

BONES wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 12:03 am No, I only have the one. I have Micromonsta and Skulpt for poly stuff, as well as Analog Keys and Ultranova (which are at my bandmate's place atm). My mates think I'm a bit weird but I've taken Uno with my on weekends away a few times. It's a great way to pass an hour or two on a flight or a lazy Sunday morning (and all my Sunday mornings are lazy).
Yeah been looking at Skulpt sounds really cool.
Seems to be 2 different colour versions., black KB and white in some videos, different models?

I had Tanzbar 2 delivered today and it can sequence 2 midi tracks so was thinking about a couple of little synths to jam with like Uno and/or Skulpt

Rob

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”