Your next guitar?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Maybe toilet seat guitars were made by multiple offenders, homemades and such.

Dunno what company but there was a commercial toilet seat model made. I remember seeing them hanging on music store display walls. Think the first one I saw was at a Birmingham AL music store same time first Baldwin electric harpsichord I saw. 1970 or 1969? Hard to recall.

Early variant of the Shitenbacker.

used by the lead guitarist in the yard turds
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

both guitarists in the poohsticks use them.

and i believe chris dia rea too.

the dire shites.

too far?

:hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Here is Northern California musician/luthier Keith Cary's "Commodium" resonator mandolin, lovingly crafted from a bedpan:

Convenient.

It's like a 1917 fretless Mutt, only bigger.
Big Mutt.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Looks comfy.

It would be better in Fiesta Red. Especially if you had piles.

I really don't need another Revelation 12 string (especially in white.. :hihi: ), but this is soooooo cool looking. Must res....i...s...t...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

you going canoeing?

Strap on only?

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”