Your next guitar?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hm.. Just noticed that bc rich guitars aren't sold anywhere in my country anymore :(

It's unplayable, I'm telling you! The build sucks, and the tone, if you could call it that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPld0fXNO7M

Nice wig though.

tapper mike wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:07 am
SJ_Digriz wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:19 pm The only "ill" thing I would say having listened to countless modern classical and flamenco players, is that he avoided what I would call unnecessary embellishment or flamboyance. He just played the songs. So from a "performance" perspective, you better not be hoping he's going to dance around in a thong, or even toss an extra trill or pull-off to emphasize a passage. He just sat down and played. I don't recall who wrote it, but one review long ago called him mechanical. To this day I'm not sure if it was an insult or compliment.

Actually it was about his squeaky tone.
Oh the big nail vs flesh vs both debate?
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

This.. Should be arriving today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

tapper mike wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:15 am This.. Should be arriving today.
Ooooh, what is it? I want one too! :love:

It's red!!!

I like red! :clap:

Wait, wait, I know what this is - it's a Ferrari!

It's a Jackson JS34 Dinky. (new)

The rarest of the rare
Usually they are only offered in quilt colors
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

vurt wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:46 pm :hihi:

although, i dont live in wigan the missus does :P
Went to Wigan once. I was propositioned by a bloke in a kennel :shrug:

sounds about right :shrug:

I was thinking of getting a Malaysian Blackwood Tele. I dont have anything with P-90s and I like the look of it. But I haven't go it yet. But I only play rosewood necks. Plus, I have too many guitars and should really get rid of at least one to make room. :-(

🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:27 pm But I only play rosewood necks.
What are the best necks? Material and shape?

kosmios wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:38 pm
No idea. I just know I like playing rosewood necks better than maple. As far as shape, I like the C shape necks that Fender use in their AVRI series.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:42 pm
kosmios wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:38 pm
No idea. I just know I like playing rosewood necks better than maple. As far as shape, I like the C shape necks that Fender use in their AVRI series.
Shit, looking at thomann, they don't even mention rosewood as neck material in the options selector for guitars. They have an awful lot of mahogany and maple, though.

It must be a hidden weapon kind of thing. Slides better or grips better or god knows what.

Look for rosewood fingerboard rather than neck (although a lot of companies use alternatives these days)

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”