Your next guitar?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think so! :hyper:

It will probably be here Monday or Tuesday.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

sweet!
will sing like an angel through that vox :love:

Holy Retail Therapy, Batman! :roll: :help:

Have I mentioned that my wife is da best? :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

............ :(
Last edited by Bombadil on Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

:tu:

although, cmon man, those things deserve at least a real fuzz :lol:

:hihi:

I got the BOSS in May for €120. Have barely touched it. The VOX will give me all the distortion I need. Though I do have a BOSS overdrive, somewhere. :shrug:

Running this thing through distortion, though, is like mixing a single-malt 30 year old whiskey with coke or ginger ale.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:33 pm
Running this thing through distortion, though, is like mixing a single-malt 30 year old whiskey with coke or ginger ale.
its almost as if you don't know me :D
coke(coca cola, not that pretend shite, begins with a p? ), not ginger ale though.
though i do like ginger ale, just not as a mixer.

:D

I know you well enough, lol.

Now, I have to sell 2 guitars to help pay for it.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:23 pm Here's about the best pic I took of it:
:love: :love: :party: :hyper:
P1140343.jpg
Sweeeeet!

Bombadil wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:23 pm Here's about the best pic I took of it:
:love: :love: :party: :hyper:
P1140343.jpg
Stunning. Come on then, give us some jangle! :D

I never thought I would post for myself in this thread again but I got a great kid, this on the xmas couch. I had no idea, he didn't consult me but he said I hadn't got a new guitar in a while and I deserved one :D
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Awesome Hink, that's a good kid, nobody ever bought me a guitar in my life.
Although, when I was 10 or so, my dad did drive me down to the music store
to pick one out. Of course, I bought it myself with my own money from a
summer job.

That's cool, Hink!
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Hink, man that's one heck of a kid you've got there. You must be a great Dad to get that.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

.... Once a very very long time ago my (now ex) girlfriend's mom bought me a classical guitar. I loved her for that. It killed the relationship. My girlfriend wanted someone to rebel against her parents. When they liked me she decided to find someone else.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”