Eckel Released

RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.shuriken.se/index.php?option ... &Itemid=38

Made a VST that generating african rhythms using the euclidean algorithm available on the link above.
Shuriken.se, sonic weapons for the music ninja!

What a brilliant tool :o

Great fun too, thanks for this; it's very inspiring. I've just been hitting randomize preset in FLStudio, and almost everything it comes up with, i want to render. :lol:

thanx, good to know it works in fruity loops :D

made a quick test, it seems to work NOT in phrazor and eXT 1.4, but in REAPER and Ableton. (all on Windows)
Disclaimer: This post is not meant to insult or attack anyone. All terms that can be considered as patronising, antagonistic, rude or even arrogant and snide are a mere result of my limited abilities of the english language.

Works fine with Ableton and Bidule on OSX.

Very fun and interesting tool !

Works in Tracktion 3 (must follow the host bmp ?)

Tanks Again

Tonite

tonite wrote:Very fun and interesting tool !

Works in Tracktion 3 (must follow the host bmp ?)

Tanks Again

Tonite
I't follow's the host's tempo!

Any tips to get it working in Ableton Live?

I've tried it on a MIDI channel, but it comes up as an effect, can't seem to route the MIDI out of it either...

Looks very interesting and would love to give it a spin. Thanks!

put the effect in an audio channel, then in a midi channel, select "midi from" that audio channel (record and monitor enable the midi channel).

GREAT PLUG by the way. :shock:

bodo wrote:Any tips to get it working in Ableton Live?

I've tried it on a MIDI channel, but it comes up as an effect, can't seem to route the MIDI out of it either...

The same way you route any other midi from one track to another (that is the trick)

bodo wrote:Any tips to get it working in Ableton Live?

www.shuriken.se/downloads/eckel-template%20Project.zip

wishniak wrote:put the effect in an audio channel, then in a midi channel, select "midi from" that audio channel (record and monitor enable the midi channel).

GREAT PLUG by the way. :shock:
thank you

Just tried it in Reaper, with CM505 and some kick-ass effects... really nice.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

I tried it in Bidule under OS X and it works fine and is great fun. Only problem is that there doesn't seem to be a way to save presets, which is not so fun when you want to use it in a project and restore it later. Am I missing something obvious here?

Well, to be more specific, Bidule normal preset selecting feature seems to be greyed out for Eckel, and although I could save an fxp file, Bidule crashed when I tried to reload it.

Erm, how would I use Eckel with CM505 in Reaper? I've got Eckel in one track and am sending the output to CM505 in another but I can't get it to work. :oops:

KerrStinn is still not playing nicely with Reaper - but I like it too much to stop now. :hihi:
Read reviews of free netlabel/Creative Commons music at Catching The Waves, a most amateurish free music blog. @catchingthewave

Return to “Shuriken”