KerrStinn updated to 1.2

RELATED
PRODUCTS

v1.2 contains:
* Bugfixes (stability greately improved)
* A new GUI.
* New generators.
* A slightly modified license.
Shuriken.se, sonic weapons for the music ninja!

Great! Thanks for the update :tu:

Nice new GUI. Unfortunately I can no longer see KerrStinn under OSX 10.4.9 in Cubase SL 3.1.1.944. Sorry to be a pain.

intel or ppc?

moocher wrote:Nice new GUI.
Not so much fond of full metal guis. Too many around (my 2cents).
I'd imagine something gathering both, with plainer surfaces for better readability and cleaner look...
Maybe something like that :

i absolutely love this plug :love:

thank you so much larsby 8)
ITM: Inappropriate. Touching. Music.
electronic/hip hop
http://jazzyspoon.com/MELODAY.htm
http://www.myspace.com/mldy

larsby wrote:intel or ppc?
sorry for the slow reply I had to go back to work :cry:
It,s a ppc imac

thank you meloday

moocher wrote:
larsby wrote:intel or ppc?
sorry for the slow reply I had to go back to work :cry:
It,s a ppc imac
Did the old version work? I dont have a ppc mac anymore but one of the betatesters have the same setup as you and he did not report any problems with it. lets take this in private, and se how we can get it up and running?

The old version did work but seems to no longer. I can see it under some other mini hosts (Ugly VSTi, VST Lord). Maybe its an id clash with something I've downloaded recently, or perhaps a Cubase issue. When yousay elts take this in private do you mean mail you via the contact on your site?
Thanks, moocher

yup, contact me via the email on the site, or privemssage me here or come over to my house (I'm going away for the afternoon, but I'm home tonight) we could perhaps play some wii and get KerrStinn to work on your comp again :)

Okay, no idea what happened, very probably me, but Kerrstinn is now running funky and chunky. My apologies if I've taken up too much time with my inaptitude.

No problem, there is something strange very deep inside kerrstinn that I havent really found yet, ohh well, glad to hear it is working :)

Does anyone have Kerrstinn working as wrapped AU? I'm running Logic 7.2.3 (dual G5), and if I drop an audiofile on it, it displays the "circle with a slash through it" icon, which usually means "you can't copy to there", and then Logic crashes.

If I open an audio file from within KerrStinn, it accepts it, but does not display the waveform, and Logic crashes pretty soon afterwards.

Victor.

I know of nothing, sorry, is there a crashlog you could send to me?

Return to “Shuriken”