Any good software to record PC audio? (record all sounds of computer?)

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've tried several times to export projects in Fl studio as wav files, but they never quite sound the same or have a different quality as just playing them in Fl studio.

I've tried using screen recording software to record the project. It wasn't the greatest sound quality(.mp4 files) but it sounded much more faithful to original [ FL studio project] than when I export .wav files with FL Studio. Do you of known of any good sound recording software that records all sounds on PC? Does anyone else have this problem with FL Studio?

I had a similar problem (well, one that required me to record audio from the computer anyway) and was able to solve it by using just any recording software with the loopback inputs (5&6) offered by my Focusrite Scarlett 4i4. But that does require an audio interface that offers loopback in the first place.

I also used a MacOS software called Audio Hijack, which worked fine (the free version limits you to 10 minutes), though it required me to restart my apps when I wanted to start capturing audio, and also required admin privileges for installation. The Audio Hijack devs suggest a thing called Total Recorder by High Criteria as a similar application for Windows, which I have no experience with.

Why not use edison on the master channel and select record on input. It'll record what you hear.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

You can do this with Audacity, it's free and open source.

just use Edison at the end of the chain and click record
THIS IS MY MUSIC: http://spoti.fi/45P2xls :phones:

Return to “Sound Design”