How do I make this mallet sound?

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0UUTc8R_tk&
Any clue how to make this mallet sound at the start of the song? All of my real mallet samples don't sound like it, and I tried to mess with them but it just makes it sound worse. Same with my digital presets, and I have no clue how to make this from scratch lol, and I'm not even sure if this mallet was synthesized or if it was a real recording. Either way, any help would be appreciated! :D

You can clone that with a normal Sine Wave and some vibrato.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Sounds like a Rhodes. You can use AAS Lounge lizard session, or any sampled Rhodes. Waves Electric 88 is also good.

Here is a preset for VPS Avenger.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

It’s an electric piano...as ZentralmassivSound said.

It isnt. A Rhodes have a complete different waveform. This is a simple sinewave.

A simple Sinewave :D
It is a quiet nice E-Piano. Any Doubt should consider the Overtones in the Transient :/

Return to “Sound Design”