Looking for this perfect piano preset :)

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's a very simple, basic piano sound, but it still sounds like more of an authentic piano than you might get out of your synths. Maybe look into free piano plugins/sample players:

https://www.loopmasters.com/articles/42 ... for-PC-Mac

thats lots of options, thank you!

You're welcome. Let us know how you get on :tu:

I tried the first one, not sure which parameters should I use to get closer to the sound, but defnitely a nice piano :)

levm38 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:24 am I tried the first one, not sure which parameters should I use to get closer to the sound, but defnitely a nice piano :)
I wouldn't be able to tell you, as I don't use any of them. What I will say is that you might get pretty close and then find that all you need to do is use an eq to get you the rest of the way, there. You have to keep in mind that any sound found in a full-production will likely have some eq sculpting, compression, reverb etc. that are external to the instrument itself.

yeah Indeed, I agree with you, I will just play with the knobs and then add the usual stuff like eq, delay,etc..

levm38 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:36 amI will just play with the knobs and then add the usual stuff
That's what she said :P

One of the better free piano's: Piano One

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/piano- ... nology-inc

Avenger have a piano like this. Check the preset factory -> Piano & Keys -> Avenger Piano or Bright Pop Piano
The Chords of the beginning are stereo tremolo rhodes.
You can try out the preset Factory -> Piano & Keys -> KB DX Times 2 and take down the ENV on the filter.

Cheers.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

thanks a lot Rebound :) much appreciated.

Try Pianoteq Stage (with and extra added long delay). I'm sure that among the piano presets it comes with you will find one that suits you.
Fernando (FMR)

the KB DX Times 2 together with a standard grand piano sounds really really nice.. However I tried both Avenger Piano or Bright Pop and they dont seem similar to the melody piano, do I need to change some parameters?

levm38 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:50 am the KB DX Times 2 together with a standard grand piano sounds really really nice.. However I tried both Avenger Piano or Bright Pop and they dont seem similar to the melody piano, do I need to change some parameters?
I don't know Avenger, but I hardly believe it will give you a good piano sound. The pianos will probably sound synthetic. You need a good and realistic piano sound to start with.
Fernando (FMR)

definitely a simple Nexus piano preset. Very old

sorry, i got distracted by the video thumbnail.

is that a ufo landing on the water behind the young lady in the blue clothes?

Return to “Sound Design”