Why sound design

How to make that sound...
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey kvr music addicted ,sick ,in a good way people :)
Want to share something - What are advantages and disadvantages of dealing with sound design :
1.You can make original sounds no one else have or use - obviously :)
-1.Other people go out and have fun,you not - you are in your command center,making your music magic :)
2.Your perception and creation of music will be better in every aspect - no need to browse hundreds of presets wondering which is good or right - you can make what is needed,actually even better than you plan literary for seconds.
-2.Before to become good at this you will probably need 1-2 years of practice,before that you are just hobbyist,i mean total amateur who just sometimes make something interesting ,with no idea why and how it is happening...relax everybody go through this :)
3.You start to make things you never believe you will be able to create - sounds,compositions,music at all - just pieces start to find their places immediately.
-3.You will have extra kilos,extra fat,extra belly...basicaly extra everything you hate in body thanks to sitting so many hours and working with your music - art demand sacrifice,if you wanna be good one you have to make it :)Cheerz :)
Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

are you saying im fat because i do sound design?
my doctor thinks its diet, he will be disappointed.

4. You take an ongoing interest in emerging sound design technologies, which is exciting (at least for us!) and stimulating.
-4. Your music will be appreciated by 2 close friends, 4 random strangers, the NSA, and your dog (who'll hump lovingly in time to it, like with everything else).

Questions beginning with 'why' lead to the sensei hitting you on your head with a stick.
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

i don't even have a dog :cry:

Big thanks for amusing comments - it's nice to see such :)I'm gonna try to invent new kind of sound design - something between fitness and sounddesign - super sweet,zero calories :)

Ah that's easy. Just power your gear from a generator driven by your exercise bike. No comfy seat, just the bike. You want more volume, you pedal faster. You want a long release, you pedal longer.

Hey presto, super-fit sound designers.

Steve

Cool idea :)I have stationary bicycle if attach some dynamo on it and connect through usb interface may create some sounds people never heard before ,especially in the moment electric circuit launch me from the chair to seiling hihihihihih :)Cheerz :)

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:-1.Other people go out and have fun,you not - you are in your command center,making your music magic :)
the bible might be a prototype of varied stories, but there are decent quotes in it :tu:

Sound design is fun (for me anyway.)
That's why sound design. It gets your head inside the sound.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Nothing like a bit of suffering to get the creative juices flowing. :lol:

Sound design is dna disease,no cure invented yet and it change your music genome :)

It probably began with looking to create some instruments that you could not find, so you had to create your own. Wich was btw basic culture in ancient synthesizers. Then, once this is done, the will to allow to opportunity to other musicians to play instruments that they can't find as well. And the cycle is done. Very simple actually.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Lotuzia wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:52 pm It probably began with looking to create some instruments that you could not find....
No, I was taken by Aliens.
They all looked exactly like Bob Moog.

Return to “Sound Design”