Closing business

RELATED
PRODUCTS

After 19 years we are finally closing business on 31.12.2018,

Sales will stop on this date, limited support will be available for a while until the liquiation of LinPlug is finished.

Thanks again for the thousands and thousands of people who allowed Pavol an me to live our dream for such a long time. We are grateful. Thank you!

sad news

you will be missed

Where can we buy the last stuff before you go? And seeing that you are totally abandoning your software can you do a really low price going out special please!

Such a remarkable and unique label, LinPlug plugins were the pioneers in music production industry.
Sad news indeed, but surely you guys have your good reasons... You will be remembered..
Thank you for all the efforts .

Gakstoar Alpha was one of the first VSTi's I ever tried. Great memories of Delta III, RM V, Albino etc. Linplug belongs in the Plugin Hall of Fame in my opinion.

Very sorry to see you go but good luck in your future endeavors. :tu: :hug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Indeed very very sad news.

Peter from LinPlug wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:20 am until the liquiation of LinPlug is finished.
Wait does that mean you're selling Linplug or its intellectual property to someone else ? :pray:

I've always wondered how hard would it be for someone who can write code to take over development of plugins written by someone else.

Oh and thank YOU for all the enjoyment I've had over the years with your plugins. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I wonder if they tried to find a buyer first. It’s a shame because their instruments are still extremely unique. :(

thats very sad, one of the early innovators too.

Good luck with whatever you are doing in the future :tu:

I wish you and Pavol the best in your future endeavors.

LinPlug products were the first VSTs I purchased online many years ago, and I continued to faithfully support the company due to the great products and customer support. LinPlug will be sorely missed.

All the best to you Peter & Pavol! LinPlug VSTs were my first step into the commercial plugin world, I still remember being in awe loading up Delta III!
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

Fare thee well. 🎶 Linplug is an icon.

Thanks guys, most of you I remember from so many years ago, it hurts to go but its time, Thanks again and take care

Thanks to you Peter and Pavol. I am one of many who loved (and still use) your products and well, support. Best of luck to both of you!

Hello,

I only discovered Linplug a few months ago. I only discovered that you had a KVR forum today as I was browsing aimlessly.

I got Saxlab2 and CRX4. I use Saxlab2 quite often, even though I also have Sample Tank 3 and its saxophones. There's something special with Saxlab2. I also use CRX4 here and there. It has unique sounds. I run those synths in Linux using Bitwig, and they run very nicely.

Spectral and Morphox on the other hand have screen flickering when modifying any parameter when run in this setup. It's a bit annoying so I did not get them. But they do have some unique and interesting sounds, especially Spectral.

If you make a good clearance sale (and it's Xmas time after all !) I could go and get these two, despite the flickering UI problem. If you bundle Spectral with some sound libraries, then it's even better.

Cheers.

Here's a piece done 15 days ago that has CRX4 as the core percussive element, along with Saxlab2 baritone soft and

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/ghosttrain
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “LinPlug”