RMV Loops - using the "D" to drop into tracks...

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm really trying to play around and read the manual and do everything I can before asking, but I'm not understanding how, if it's possible, to drop the loops into a track. When I use the D button, the midi file that gets dragged into a track is always a perfectly uphill climbing segment that triggers the drums in the pads (not even closely resembling the loop that's loaded), not the loops. Obviously I am totally missing what's supposed to happen. I understand that loops are wav files, but would someone please explain if it's possible to drop loops into a track? While I'll bet the manual explains this, I'm more of a visual learner, but didn't find anything on youtube, either.

The Loop (1~6) section only slices the loop and assigns a MIDI note to each slice, it does not convert audio to midi.

The D drag button in the Loop section only exports each assigned MIDI note in order, with the timing, hence the "climbing steps".

Couldn't find any way to drag'n'drop the loop as audio (seems it can only export in the plugin's format too).

Thanks, pottering. It's easy enough to record it to an audio track. With time I'm sure I'll figure out the advantage of the D button with the loop section...or not. :ud:

Return to “LinPlug”