RM V Lambik Loops - where are they?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After installing this loop package, I thought I would find its own folder in the RMV folder (library/application support/linplug/rmv/RMV Lambik Loops) on my Mac, and upon not finding it, thought it would be in the RMV loops folder with its own subfolder, but it's not there. Are the loops thrown into and mixed with the factory loops? I don't think I can distinguish them - not that it matters, I guess, if they are there...

I did get a "installation successful" message upon loading them up, and their destination was the above path, though it didn't specify beyond the Linplug folder...application support/Linplug/, nor did the read me text, which leads me to believe it should have its own folder...what am I missing or what have I done wrong?

they are in the library indeed, you can specify "lambik" in the "credits" field of the Loops bowser to see all from this set

Thanks, Peter. I did discover that the total gigs in the folder amounts to the factory/Lambik, but, gee, the loops are such a small part of this synth (but an easy toss-in when you need a quick "fix") - I'm having so much fun discovering what this instrument can do - and then throw Relectro on top of that. :o I leave my little studio every morning as I go off to teach 9-ear-olds, scratching my head going "how did I come up with that????" There is no end to creativity with your synthesizers. :phones:

Thank you Bodhisan, I'm glad its such a source of joy for you!

Return to “LinPlug”