Yemski Albino 3 Patches Set Free.

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After much in the way of procrastination and time wasting through various diversions,I've decided to make some of my old commercial releases for Albino freeware.The patches are from two old sets I had called Yemski Arps & Grooves and another called Yemski_Sound_Scapes. There are 258 patches in all. Both feature extensive use of the layering capabilities of Albino 3 to produce gigantic sounds with complex polyrhythms and lush textures. The Arps and Sequence are my take on the sort of thing you'd get from old school workstations like the Yamaha CS6R or EX5 and the complex grooves you'd often find on them.
The Soundscapes were my attempt to imitate Absynth with long evolving sounds with a slightly out there ethereal quality.

I've learned a lot since I programmed these patches and if I were making them now I'd mix the layers differently and have more control via midi cc in the matrix mod,(although all the patches have at least the mod wheel assigned). That being said,they still sound good. I may return to them at some later date with an update that addresses some of the issues listed above. However,since I've committed myself to programming and releasing sets for Codex,Serum,Blue II,Dune2,Z3ta,Sylenth, and have a very big Predator set coming in the next week or so,don't count on a "remix" of these patches any time soon. Although,like I said,they are still pretty good and creating a few demos for this release has reignited my interest in this versatile and unique sounding synth. A true classic in the Vsti world,which still has very few synths that can compete with it in terms of sonic excellence.

Here's a demo featuring some of these patches and a link via the Soundcloud page.

https://soundcloud.com/yemski/albino-patches-set-free

Or direct link to the dropbox download.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5zjirtlpeqqs ... e.rar?dl=0
Musicmaker: "I'm playing all the right notes, but not neccesarily in the right order" Eric Morecame : Comedy Bhoddisatva

thanks dude will check these out :)

Thank you! It will give my Albino a new spark :)
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

Thank you Yemski !

Thank you!
Albino still has a special place in my heart
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

I try look these someday...

Return to “LinPlug”